To our patients and their families:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office continues to follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have installed Hepa air purifiers to reduce mold, bacteria and viruses. They also neutralize pollutants.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you arrive. Knock on the door or phone us to advise us you are outside the office. We will let you in when the office is prepared for your reception and treatment. Please enter alone, unless not possible (social distancing).
- We ask that you wear a mask upon entering. We have hand sanitizer for your use then.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or toys since they are difficult to clean and disinfect. Reception chairs are moved to 6 feet apart.
- We have installed a sneeze guard at the front desk. Our administrative staff is now masked, in addition to clinicians.
- We will ask you to either swipe your own credit card or dictate the number to us.
- We wish to introduce to you Peri Searson RDH, a well-known and experienced Hygienist and Instructor. Sandy Stobbe, one of our long serving staff has retired from practice.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 831 440 1830 or visit our website at johnastevensdds.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Sincerely, John A Stevens D.D.S. , Kevin Ma D.M.D., and Staff