To our patients and their families:
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Our office continues to follow infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up to date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to protect our patients and staff. For example:
- We have installed Hepa air purifiers to reduce mold, bacteria and viruses. They also neutralize pollutants.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked the same questions again when you arrive. Knock on the door or phone us to advise us you are outside the office. We will let you in when the office is prepared for your reception and treatment. Please enter alone, unless not possible (social distancing).
- We ask that you wear a mask upon entering. We have hand sanitizer for your use then.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines or toys since they are difficult to clean and disinfect. Reception chairs are moved to 6 feet apart.
- We have installed a sneeze guard at the front desk. Our administrative staff is now masked, in addition to clinicians.
- We will ask you to either swipe your own credit card or dictate the number to us.
- We wish to introduce to you Peri Searson RDH, a well-known and experienced Hygienist and Instructor. Sandy Stobbe, one of our long serving staff has retired from practice.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you and every patient safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 831 440 1830 or visit our website at johnastevensdds.com.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Sincerely, John A Stevens D.D.S. , Kevin Ma D.M.D., and Staff
Welcome to Our Scotts Valley Family & Cosmetic Dental Practice!
Whether you need a simple cleaning, fillings, or a crown, our experienced team at John A Stevens, DDS is here to help. We work together to help patients of all ages improve their smile through comprehensive, compassionate general dentistry. From preventive care for children to dental implant restorations for adults, our Scotts Valley practice is dedicated to providing you with the services and support you need to achieve and maintain a healthy, lasting smile.
Call our exceptional team and make an appointment for personalized family dental care today!
Prevention and education are the keys to optimal oral health. We take the time to listen to your concerns and goals and create a treatment plan that will meet your needs. Our open, modern office employs high-tech diagnostic and treatment tools to provide individualized services. We also offer flexible office hours to make it easier for you to get the care you need.
We cover a comprehensive collection of services for your whole family. Our team has worked together for many years, and we have built up a network of great specialists and the best dental laboratories. Some of the services we offer include:
Your dental health and well-being is our priority. When you visit our office, you will get to experience the very best that general dentistry has to offer. We provide a general, restorative, and cosmetic dental services that are sure to meet the needs of your entire family!
CALL US: (831) 440-1830 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
More About Us
The team at John A. Stevens, DDS have been serving the people of Scott’s Valley, CA, for over 17 years. Our office is in the Graham Plaza on Mount Hermon Road at the Scotts Valley drive cross street.
Your smile is our top priority, and we strive to provide you with the dental care you deserve.
Our driving focus is revealed in the way we provide you with tailored treatments suited to your unique oral health history and goals.
Personalized care is core to our dental philosophy.
- You can expect us to work with you to achieve lasting oral health.
- Our office hours are designed to be convenient and accessible for your schedule.
- Our modern office is stocked with the latest in state-of-the-art equipment, so you know you are receiving the best treatment available.
- Our office provides a clean and lively environment where you and your family can feel safe and cared for.
- We accept most dental insurance and help process the claim forms.
Who is Dr. Stevens?
Dr. Stevens loves to listen to your concerns and work with you to address your needs and goals. He loves taking the time to explain the various dental treatments to help you better understand the options available to you.
He has been voted FAVE (Favorite Dentist) by Scotts Valley/San Lorenzo Press Banner readers for the past four consecutive years.
This success has only been made possible by the ongoing support of the local Scotts Valley community in the form of word-of-mouth referrals, which allows us to continue serving our community.
Meet Dr. Ma
In June of 2018, we welcomed a new dentist to our practice. Dr. Kevin Ma is a very experienced dentist who attended dental school at Western University in Southern California. He is a valuable and highly skilled member of our team who is ready to help you and your family with your dental health needs. He is currently accepting new patients and is looking forward to meeting all of you!
We have appointments available seven days a week for your scheduling convenience. (Monday & Friday are available every other week.)
CALL US: (831) 440-1830 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
Follow Us! Review Us!